The OontZ Angle 3 Ultra is the newest Bluetooth speaker from OontZ. This speaker features a sleek, modern design with an innovative treble-boosting tweeter for enhanced clarity and high end. It also has a bass radiator that provides deep, rich lows for unbelievable sound quality with no distortion at high volume levels. The rechargeable battery offers up to 12 hours of continuous playtime, and it also includes the latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology for extended range and faster data speeds. This speaker is available in a variety of eye-catching colors, and it also features a built-in mic for hands-free speakerphone capability.
The OontZ Angle 3 Ultra boasts a whopping 14 watts of peak power with a frequency response of 65Hz to 20KHz. The long-throw passive bass radiator provides deep, rich bass from such a small device, and the passive crossover network ensures smooth delivery from tweeters to woofers.
- EXCEPTIONALLY LOUD VOLUME, RICH FULL BASS: OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA (4th Gen) combines 14+ watt peak output power Volume Booster from two precision...
- STEREO MUSIC SYSTEM WITH TWO OONTZ ANGLE 3 ULTRA (4th GEN) SPEAKERS: Connect up to 4 OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA 4th Gen speakers together and play your music...
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE: OontZ advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 5.0 provides a fast connection to your Bluetooth-enabled devices....
- IPX7 CERTIFIED WATERPROOF SPEAKER: No more worries about the rain or getting it splashed! OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA Bluetooth Speaker is IPX7 - rainproof,...
- 20-HOUR BATTERY PLAYTIME ON A SINGLE CHARGE: Features a built-in rechargeable battery with an excellent battery performance up to 20 hours of playtime...
Last update on 2022-05-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
Design & Structure:
The OontZ Angle 3 Ultra is designed to be small, compact, and lightweight. It measures 2.4 inches in diameter by 6.2 inches long. The speaker weighs just 2.6 pounds without the rechargeable battery, and it is about the size of a smartphone when it is plugged into an auxiliary cord or is turned off with the standby mode on. The speaker turns on to the last setting, so it is ready to go as soon as it is powered up.
The speaker itself is a single monolithic piece of molded plastic with a full-color front display. It has a small power button and an LED indicator light on top that changes color depending on the current status of the speaker. When the battery needs recharging, a purple light will appear. When it is fully charged, the LED will change to green.
Around the bottom of the device, you’ll find a series of five buttons. The four arrow buttons are used to navigate through music and volume controls. The center button is a power button that turns the speaker on and off, while the outer three buttons can be programmed with various functions.
The OontZ Angle 3 Ultra is available in a wide variety of colors, including: Black; Blue; Gold; Pink; Red (glitter); Silver (glitter); and White (glitter).
The OontZ Angle 3 Ultra is a high-quality Bluetooth speaker that is perfect for use either outdoors or indoors. It has a frequency response of 65Hz – 20KHz and plays music at 14 watts of peak power. The battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous play time, but it can be recharged via the included micro-USB cable to keep it running for longer periods. It will even charge through a computer’s USB port, which means you do not need any special charging station or another device to recharge it.
The speaker itself has an efficient design for better efficiency, and it uses a passive bass radiator and passive crossover network to ensure enhanced audio quality. The speaker also includes a built-in mic for hands-free phone calls and advanced voice commands.
- 14 Watts of max power output
- 100-foot wireless range
- Frequency response: 65Hz-20KHz
Assignable buttons for microphone, voice control, voice assistant and music controls Enjoy the convenience of hands-free calls and access phone phone contacts with an attached microphone. Just double click the button and talk. Quickly send a preset text message to friends and family with just a double click on the button. Or simply ask Google’s personal assistant, Google Now to read you the news or weather forecast.
Playing two or more speakers together OontZ Angle 3 Ultra connects up to 2 or 3 speaker together at the same time. So you can have a row of speakers in one room, and double the volume in the other. If you’re hosting an outdoor party, just double up your speaker systems to create an epic listening experience for all.
Pairs wirelessly with Android smartphones via Bluetooth Technology OontZ Angle3 Ultra works with most leading smartphones including most Android phones with Bluetooth 4.0 technology for wireless connection.
- 14 Watts of peak power
- Solid, modern design with an innovative treble-boosting tweeter for enhanced clarity and high end.
- Long-throw passive bass radiator provides deep, rich bass from such a small device.
- Passive crossover network ensures smooth delivery from tweeters to woofers.
- Comes with the latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology for extended range and faster data speeds, with support for AAC/AAC+/SBC codecs at up to 24bit quality .
- Bluetooth 4.0 for superior sound quality and extended range. Fast data speeds (up to 2 times faster than Bluetooth 2.1) and multi-point connection capability (for example, two speakers can be connected in one room).
- This speaker has trouble pairing with some low end Android phones like the Samsung Galaxy Y.
- The sound quality is not quite as good as other more expensive Bluetooth speakers that come with Radio.
The OontZ Angle 3 Ultra is a portable Bluetooth speaker that offers excellent sound for its size. It features an innovative design and powerful bass, and it boasts a 12-hour rechargeable battery. It also pairs easily with a wide variety of devices, including tablets and smartphones. It’s a great speaker for playing music, watching videos, listening to talk radio, and giving hands-free phone calls.
The Bottom Line:
If you’re looking for a new Bluetooth speaker that offers great sound for its size, the OontZ Angle 3 Ultra is a great option.
Q: What is the difference between the oontz angle 3 and angle 3 Ultra?
A: The OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA is a budget-friendly wireless speaker. It’s the upgraded variant of the OontZ Angle 3 and has a more neutral sound profile, supports your smartphone’s voice assistant, comes with a companion app with bass and treble sliders, and has an IPX7 rating for water resistance, although we don’t currently test for it.
Q: What is the Bluetooth range of angle 3 Ultra 3rd gen?
A: Angle 3 Ultra 3rd Gen with the latest version, Bluetooth 5.0 which works range up to 100 feet without any obstacles. Fast and great connection. The connection performance is quite excellent and also stable within the working range as Angle 3 Ultra 3rd Gen claimed.
Q: Does angle 3 utrla come in different colors?
A: All edges of Angle 3 Utrla are rubber to prevent slipping. Angle 3 Ultra comes in 2 colors (black or white), but sometimes in Amazon available in one color. Both full-range drivers are sitting on the side and protected with the aluminum grille.