The Bose SoundLink Color II is a portable wireless bluetooth speaker from the prestigious Bose company. This sleek black device is able to produce quality sound at high volumes without any distortion through its built-in 40mm drivers and passive radiator design.
Moreover, the size of the device is small enough to fit into most bags or backpacks, allowing it to easily be transported. The speaker dimensions are approximately 8 inches high and 2.5 inches wide. Once fully charged, Bose claims that this device will be able to produce up to 12 hours of use on a single charge. This speaker is also able to connect wirelessly via bluetooth with all kinds of devices, ranging from computers and mp3 players to televisions and smartphones.
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water resistant speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Rugged, with a soft touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
- Voice prompts talk you through the Bluetooth pairing so it’s easier than ever or even quick-pair with NFC devices
- The lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 8 hours of play time, rechargeable with USB power sources
Last update on 2022-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
Design and Structure:
The SoundLink Color II is a small portable bluetooth speaker that is able to produce quality sound at high volumes without drowning out the voice of the person speaking or any other sound in the environment. This speaker utilizes passive radiator and Bose’s exclusive sound spheres technology to direct and bounce off sound waves in order to provide a rich, full sound. Moreover, this speaker features a soft black shell with bright, eye-catching colors on the edges and top of its body.
The color scheme of this device is also eye-catching, with soft pastel colors lining the edges of the speaker. Reinforcing the bright appearance is an attractive, translucent circular base that is made possible by Bose’s SoundSpheres technology. As seen in some of Bose’s other devices, these sphere-shaped sound waves are able to bounce off the walls and ceilings, allowing for great sound placement while reducing direct reflections on the listener.
The SoundLink Color II is a portable, wireless bluetooth speaker that can be connected to various devices in order to produce quality sound. Moreover, this device is able to connect wirelessly with its built-in Bluetooth technology in order to play from a distance from any bluetooth-enabled device.
In addition, the size of the speaker allows it to easily fit in most bags or backpacks in order to be transported or stored when not in use. The dimensions of this device measure approximately 8 inches high and 2.5 inches wide.
Inside this sleek black device are two built-in 40mm drivers for producing quality sound. This speaker is able to produce high quality sound without any distortion through its passive radiator design, and it is also able to reproduce higher-pitched sounds than other speakers in its category.
The sound quality of the Soundlink Color II is one of its strongest selling points. This device is able to produce excellent, high-quality sound without any distortion through its built-in 40mm drivers and passive radiator design. The speakers are able to replicate higher pitches than other devices in this category, which makes it easier to hear high-pitched vocals and instruments.
This speaker’s design allows it to be used either vertically or horizontally, depending on your preference for listening. This feature helps to prevent the speaker from clogging up while not in use. Moreover, Bose’s proprietary bass management technology allows the bass coming off of this device to be adjusted easily for tuning purposes.
The SoundLink Color II is a portable wireless bluetooth speaker that is able to connect with any bluetooth-enabled device. Moreover, this speaker is able to reproduce rich, full sound through its passive radiator design and custom-made sound waves. These sound waves are made possible through Bose’s exclusive SoundSpheres technology, which bounces the sound off of walls and ceilings in order to place the sound where it would be most effective when listening.
This device comes equipped with bluetooth connectivity in order to play music from your devices within an optimal range of 30 feet. Moreover, this device is able to provide up to 12 hours of continuous use when fully charged. This speaker is also equipped with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can be recharged wirelessly through a USB connection.
- The SoundLink Color II is a portable, high-quality bluetooth speaker that offers high resolution audio and bass potency.
- This device is able to provide up to 12 hours of continuous use on a single charge, and it comes equipped with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can be recharged wirelessly through a USB connection.
- This speaker is small enough to fit comfortably in most bags or backpacks, allowing it to be easily transported. Moreover, this device is able to produce excellent sound quality through its passive radiator design and custom-made sound waves.
- This makes it easy to listen without struggling too much when listening at higher volumes.
- This device is not compatible with the “VoiceOver” feature that is available on many iOS devices, making it harder to use with its basic functions.
- This speaker does not charge using a USB Type-C connection, which can make it difficult to recharge when away from home.
- There are only three buttons on the body of this speaker, which makes it cumbersome to use in some cases.
The SoundLink Color II is a high-quality, wireless bluetooth speaker that is able to produce excellent sound quality through its passive radiator design and custom made sound waves.
Moreover, this device comes equipped with bluetooth technology that allows it to connect wirelessly with any bluetooth-enabled device.
The fact that this device is equipped with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can be recharged wirelessly through a USB connection also makes it one of the best Bose speakers on the market today.
Q: What is the best Bose wireless speaker?
A: We’ve rated some of the best … the wireless revolution, here are the one’s to pick. Devialet’s impressive debut at truly wireless in-ears lacks the design flair of its pricey speakers …
Q: How to set up a Bose SoundLink Color speaker?
A: SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Portable Speaker Bose SoundTouch 10 Mini Bluetooth Speaker Bose SoundLink Color Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Q: How to connect Bose SoundLink?
A: Go to Bluetooth Setting on device Make sure Bluetooth is enabled Press Power button to turn ON speaker Press and hold the Bluetooth Button,wait for Bluetooth light blinks blue Launch Bose Connect app from Bluetooth device,wait for the list of available speaker. If Bose Soundlink Color II is on the list,select on it to start pairing.
Q: How to use Bose SoundLink micro Bluetooth speaker review?
A: – sprite-check Strong audio performance, with rich lows and well-defined highs. – sprite-check Waterproof. – sprite-check Good speakerphone mic.