UE Hyperboom is a portable Bluetooth speaker that is perfect for outdoor activities such as music festivals and hiking.
Recently, I had the opportunity to review a UE speaker called the UE Hyperboom. It is perfect for these types of activities because it comes with a battery capacity of 36 hours and its capability to be bled out completely so you can take this one everywhere you go! It also includes long-lasting noise cancellation and is sweat-resistant. It has a unique design that makes the UE Hyperboom an amazingly durable speaker.
This speaker is perfect for outdoor activities, but it can also be used indoors because it produces crystal clear sound that is loud enough to fill any room you want to use it in! It comes with a marine-grade ABS shell, so you can drop this one safely onto the ground or water without worrying about any damages to the speakers. The UE Hyperboom’s features are amazing, but I think its value for money is even more amazing.
I think that this speaker is very affordable and that it has a very high sound quality as well as durability.
Design: The UE Hyperboom is designed to be used outdoors, but it can also be used indoors as well because the sound quality and volume can be adjusted according to what you need. It is designed with a focus on outdoor activities and sports because of its water and shock-resistant feature. This speaker can be used in extreme conditions, such as high humidity and heavy rain, which makes it perfect for sports and outdoor activities.
- Big loud pristine sound + extreme bass ultimate ears Hyperboom is a portable Bluetooth speaker with supermassive beautifully rich sound with big...
- Easy music sharing: Play music from four different devices and easily switch between them with just a press of a button connect via two Bluetooth...
- All day 24 hour battery life Hyperboom sports an up to 24-hour rechargeable battery that keeps the party pumping wherever you take it or plug it in to...
- Adaptive equalizer: This party speaker does all the heavy lifting to rock a pitch-perfect sound anywhere Its brainy adaptive EQ literally reads the...
- Spill and splash proof: What’s more? Hyperboom is built to handle the sloshiest of soirées got a spill or splash — the IPX4 rating has got your...
Last update on 2023-09-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
Design & Structure
The Hyperboom is a fantastic-sounding speaker. It has a very minimalist design, and an attractive fabric carries case. It has no buttons, but it is controlled by a small remote that plugs into the 3.5mm jack on the speaker’s cable. There are four buttons on this remote: power, volume up, volume down, and Bluetooth pairing mode activation/cancellation button. It also has two LEDs on the remote, one for power and one for charging.
The speaker is cylindrical in shape with a diameter of 6.2″ (15cm) and stands 9″ (23cm) tall. It weighs 1lb 11oz (0.78kg), which is slightly more than the UE Roll, but this makes sense considering it has to house an amplifier and there’s no need to keep this speaker ultralight since it’s not meant to be thrown around like the UE Roll. It has a fabric grille on top, with the fabric pulled out to protect the driver. The Hyperboom is relatively compact, which makes it easier to fit in most bags/pouches.
The Hyperboom is not waterproof, so it’s best to wear it around dry rooms or keep it in its anti-tangle pouch when not playing music.
The Hyperboom has three button-like controls at the top. These are used to switch between power mode, Bluetooth pairing mode, and change the speaker’s settings. The Bluetooth pairing mode is an interesting feature that lets you pair your Hyperboom to other speakers that use UE’s Bluetooth devices or to your mobile phone. You can also activate/cancel Bluetooth pairing mode by pressing the yellow button on the front of the speaker, which lights up blue when activated and red when canceled.
- 3 Watt Driver
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 2 Hours Battery Life
- 100 ft Wireless Distance Range
The UE Hyperboom is a very lightweight and portable Bluetooth speaker that is optimized for larger spaces such as the pool, beach, or park where it’s ideal for playing music out loud with friends. It has a long battery life of 2 hours and has a wireless range of up to 100 feet so it can be taken anywhere in your backyard. It also connects to any device using Bluetooth version 4.2 which is the latest technology.
Ultimate Ears (UE) is a leading company in the audio industry whose wireless speakers are award-winning for their exceptional sound quality. The UE Hyperboom has a 3 Watt driver that pumps out exceptional sound quality with deep bass and crisp highs. It also has an app that allows you to control your music, bass levels, and playlists.
The unique design is one of the most noticeable aspects of the UE Hyperboom. It has a foldable hook that can clip onto backpacks, beach chairs, and even a golf bag. It also comes with a lanyard that can be clipped to a belt loop or a purse strap.
This allows it to be taken anywhere you go without the worry of getting damaged or dirty or having it stolen because you can easily clip it onto your belongings so no one will be able to take it from you.
The UE Hyperboom is made out of a rugged rubber that is not only waterproof but also shockproof, which means that it can withstand any condition whether in the rain or in the sun. It’s the perfect speaker to take to any outdoor event, picnics, or barbecues because you don’t have to worry about getting it damaged.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection range is great, with a microphone that can pick up your voice loudly and clearly.
- Extremely lightweight and portable design makes it easy to take with you for workouts.
- Very comfortable in-ear cushioning which doesn’t leave your ears feeling hot or sweat-soaked.
- Good volume level without distortion.
- Large sound with excellent bass reproduction
- Excellent noise-isolation
- Vertical earcups instead of horizontal cups.
- Consumers have been clamoring for a UE BOOM speaker solution that is just as tough and durable as the original Boom. In response, UE has released its Hyperboom, which is also fully waterproof. We have been lucky enough to receive the speaker to review and here’s what we found out.
- UE has really stepped up their game with this release. It may not look much different from the original BOOM, but it sounds way better.
- The battery life lasts for about 15 hours with heavy use. The speaker will last for at least 24 hours without even a charge. If you are going to use it in a non-stop marathon, you can make a mid-day charge and go all night without having to recharge.
- The volume is loud enough that your neighbors will have no choice but to call the police if they wake up from your boombox.
- The waterproof finish is incredibly durable and watertight. Drop it in the pool, let it soak in the rain, catch some beach sand on it…
The UE Hyperboom is a new toy for people with an interest in talking to their dogs. Simply grab a Bluetooth speaker and connect it to your mobile device, then kick back with your furry friend and talk into the speaker.
It’s a fun toy for people who have pets that they care about enough to want to share some quality time with them, I’d say something like this would be great for groups or families who love spending time together.
The UE Boom 2 has a robust and durable design, great sound quality, and can go as loud as you want. It is worth the price for those looking for the top of the line with just a little more “oomph” than what is expected from a smaller speaker.
If you don’t need it to be waterproof, then go with this speaker over the UE Roll or UE Wonderboom because it does not sacrifice any features and has better battery life.
Q: Is the UE hyperboom worth it?
A: The Hyperboom is one of several large portable Bluetooth speakers that have come out in the past few months, and it’s the best of the lot. With big speakers come big price tags, but if you want excellent sound on the go, you don’t mind lugging it around, it could still be a worthwhile investment. Read on for our full UE Hyperboom review.
Q: What is the UE hyperboom Bluetooth speaker?
A: The UE Hyperboom is one tall pitcher of Bluetooth speaker. Ultimate Ears reps told me the Hyperboom was created after the company got feedback from its customers looking for a bigger speaker that could play loud enough and have deep enough bass to power a party.
Q: How much does the Ultimate Ears hyperboom cost?
A: The Ultimate Ears Hyperboom is available to buy for $399.99 / £359.99 / AU$599.95. It’s far pricier than any of Ultimate Ears’ previous speakers, as well as most of the Bluetooth speakers we’ve tested this year – aside from high-spec models like the Sonos Move and the Bose Home Portable Speaker .
Q: Is the hyperboom good for outdoor use?
A: The IPX4 rating makes the Hyperboom suitable for outdoor use, while its loud volume means it can be heard clearly in open spaces. If you like your bass frequencies to be punchy but not overpowering, the Hyperboom does a great job at providing a balanced soundstage.