The Denon AVR-X4400H is a 7.2-channel AV Receiver that offers plenty of power for large rooms or even a whole house! This makes it well suited as a preamp for home theaters with advanced, immersive surround sound capability.
The Audyssey (automatic speaker setup) feature helps get the most out of your speakers and let you enjoy them the way they were designed to be enjoyed.
At the heart of the Denon AVR-X4400H lies its Audyssey suite of technologies. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP adjustments to five frequency band for better control over your subwoofer, while Audyssey MultEQ XT32 contains Audyssey’s precision tuning technology and precision rare-earth magnet Dynamic Volume, which together provide seamless multi-channel electronic crossover with zero delay.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- HEOS wireless music streaming technology with HEOS app andgt; comfortable control options and almost unlimited music sources
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 125W per channel (8ohm, 20Hz 20kHz with 0.05 percentageTHD), 11.2ch processingandgt; 9 powerful amplifiers for an easy 3D...
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs andgt; plenty of inputs for your digital devices; different video in...
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones Denon 2016 AVR Remote. Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets Android / iOS / Amazon Kindle.Number of...
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
Design and Structure:
The Denon AVR-X4400H has a sleek and modern design with a very modern look. The receiver measures at 21.9 x 4.4 x 17.
The Denon AVR-X4400H features a black gloss finish that will blend into almost any TV cabinet. It supports the latest HDR technology including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma so you can experience all your favourite content in Ultra High Quality.
The Denon AVR-X4400H is a 7.2 channel AV receiver so it can deliver an immersive surround sound experience for a true theater experience right in the comforts of your own living room.
Denon AVR-X4400H boasts a powerful 32-channel processing system to support the latest surround modes (CSRA, CSRB, Dolby Surround EX). It also has 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDR (High Dynamic Range) playback, 4:4:4 color resolution, and BT.2020 6Gbps upscaling.
Denon AVR-X4400H also features a Chromecast built in for streaming from your phone or tablet to your TV.
The AVR-X4400H features advanced audio decoding with multiple lossless file types including ALAC, FLAC and WAV at up to 24-bit/192-kHz along with compatibility for 2.8/5.6-MHz DSD files (DSD is the audio coding format of SACD).
Audyssey MultEQ XT32 offers the most advanced suite of measuring technologies for home theater. It provides the following Audyssey technologies Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup, while Audyssey Dynamic Volume features an advanced psycho-acoustic algorithm.
Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup, while Audyssey Dynamic Volume features an advanced psycho-acoustic algorithm.
Full compatibility with advanced multiroom audio distribution systems including uncompressed 48kHz/24-bit PCM audio via HDMI, support for lossless audio formats such as LPCM up to 24-bit/192kHz over network sources the ability to assign a specific source for playback in each zone giving the user ultimate control over multiroom playback.
The front-panel USB port on the AVR-X4400H lets you connect a thumb drive or digital music player so you can listen to FLAC, ALAC and WAV lossless files via your home theater system.
The Denon AVR-X4400H is designed for personalized installation with custom setup features like the ability to control multiple Zones independently.
With advanced multi-zone features, the Denon AVR-X4400H is seamlessly integrated into a whole home audio system via its IP control capability, along with Control4 SDPP, permitter switching and AMX Device Discovery compatibility.
Denon AVR-X4400H is fitted with Bluetooth v2.1 technology for wireless music streaming from smartphones and tablets, as well as from a connected PC or Mac via the USB connection.
- Home Theater with Chromecast built-in.
- Automatic setup optimization to tailor acoustic playback for any room in your home, even those harder to treat.
- 8 CHANNEL PREAMPLIFIER (AES/EBU, SPDIF; IEC 61937-4 Levels A/B/C, CTS)
- DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding (including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio™) & MPEG-2/4 video decoding capability
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet using bluetooth via the AVR Remote App for easy control of the receiver. Stream audio from music apps like Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn Radio, Pandora and many more via Bluetooth to your mobile device.
- 3D pass through, Video Conversion (analog to HDMI), Video Adjust (brightness, contrast, hue)
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming and control with compatible devices.
- No physical inputs for rear speakers, only front and center.
- No optical audio output.
- The volume with TV/Satellite is not adjustable with volume controller (need separate controller).
The Denon AVR-X4400H is a great value for the money, thanks to its powerful sound quality, surround sound capability and integrated content streaming. The AVR-X4400H offers easy operation via its simple user interface and has all the features you might need in a 7.2 channel AV receiver.
It’s preamp functionality is designed to work with most speakers, although its Sub-EQ technology allows better spatial separation of various speaker setups.
If you are looking for a 7.2 channel AV receiver with full surround sound capability and built-in WiFi streaming functionality, the Denon AVR-X4400H is a great choice.
Q: What makes the Denon avr-x4400h different?
A: The new Denon AVR-X4400H and AVR-X6400H AV receivers boast high build quality and power output along with 11.2 channels of processing, HEOS and Amazon Alexa integration and full UHD 4K video support. “Let our rigorous testing and reviews be your guidelines to A/V equipment – not marketing slogans”
Q: What is the Denon x4400?
A: What is the Denon X4400? What is the Denon X4400? The Denon AVR-X4400H is the latest mid-range AV Receiver from the company and it follows on from last year’s excellent AVR-X4300H. The new receiver offers many of the same features as the previous model, with a 9 x 200W amplifier and 11.2-channel processing and pre-outs.
Q: What is the x4400h AV receiver?
A: The X4400H is as feature-packed an AV receiver as you’re ever likely to see, with just about every audio and video format covered. Starting with the amplification, the X4400 features a power amplifier section with all nine channels configured identically, employing discrete high current capable power transistors.
Q: How big is the Denon x6400h receiver?
A: Carrying the Denon legacy forward, the Denon AVR-X6400H is one of the most technologically advanced AV receivers on the market. The 11.2 channel AVR boasts impressive power ratings and an installer-friendly footprint of 17.1-inches wide, 6.6-inches high and 15.1-inches deep.