The Lava ME 2 is styled to resemble classic guitars with scalloped F holes and blond woods, but without the hefty price tag. It’s made of high quality material, so it sounds lovely. The set neck construction helps to create good sustain and playability while the sculptured neck joint provides comfort during long hours of playing.
The Lava ME2 is a nice option for an acoustic-electric guitar Under $300, and it’s very affordable. The design and construction of this guitar is very good considering the price tag, and the quality of the materials used is top notch. It has a deep, rich sound that just sounds right.
- Unibody Acoustic Electric Guitar: With little to no gluing, LAVA ME 2 guitar offers a wide frequency range, producing resonant, dynamic sounds. At...
- Versatile L2 Preamp: With FreeBoost Technology, the L2 Preamp uses the guitar back as a speaker, allowing you to shape sounds with reverb, delay, and...
- Plek’d FlyNeck: Machined with the Plek Pro with a 0.01mm accuracy, LAVA ME 2’s FlyNeck features a minimum string height and stays in tune just...
- Weatherproof and Travel-friendly: Built from Super AirSonic carbon fiber material, LAVA ME 2 withstands temperatures between -4°F~194°F and humidity...
- Complete Guitar Package: LAVA ME 2 guitar package includes an Ideal Bag, Ideal Pick (Mix), charging cable, and cleaning cloth.
Last update on 2023-12-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
Design and Structure:
The body of the Lava ME 2 is made from basswood and spruce for the top and back and maple for the sides and neck. It’s built to look like a classic guitar, but without the high price tag. The design of the guitar is very classic, but has a nice modern twist with scalloped F holes and blond woods used for the body.
The neck is made from laminated maple with a rosewood fingerboard. The scale length is 24-3/4 inches or 644 mm, which makes it a great fit for most players who prefer a larger neck size. This set up provides greater comfort while playing longer sets, because it allows more room in between each fret on the fingerboard.
This guitar has a sculptured neck joint that not only looks good, but it also provides more comfort when playing. The neck joint is designed to help eliminate hand strain, making the guitar more enjoyable to play for longer periods of time.
The Lava ME 2 is a full-sized classical guitar with a smaller body for easier reach and playability. It’s made of high quality tonewoods and construction, and the materials used are top notch. It has a very nice finish and it looks like a much more expensive instrument.
The ME2 has really good volume, which makes it great for soloing or playing in jams or gigs with other instruments. The tone on this guitar is very good, even on the low strings, which many acoustic classical guitars tend to be lacking in volume.
All in all, the Lava ME 2 is an affordable option that will work well for both acoustic or electric performances. Overall, it has a really nice look and feel.
This guitar has a sculpted neck joint that helps to eliminate hand strain while playing. The neck is made from laminated maple and the scale length is 24-3/4 inches or 644 mm.
The Lava ME 2 has a very pleasing tone that sounds great whether you’re playing classical or a $500 electric guitar. The tone on the low strings is pretty good considering it’s an acoustic guitar.
The high notes also have good sustain making this a great choice for both soloing and rhythm playing. It holds its tune well, so you don’t have to worry about retuning between songs on stage. It will sound just as good at the beginning of your set as it does at the end.
- It comes with a beautiful Pau Ferro fingerboard and a saddle that’s shaped to fit nicely in your hand. It has 22 frets, which is better for classical players who don’t need a lot of string spacing between the 2nd and 3rd strings.
- This allows them to play smoothly right up to the 17th fret without having to press too hard on the strings, which can cause fatigue or any discomfort in your hands.
- The neck is made from laminated maple and the scale length is 24-3/4 inches or 644 mm. The neck is made from laminated maple and the scale length is 24-3/4 inches or 644 mm.
- The body material is basswood and spruce for the top and back and maple for the sides and neck. The body material is basswood and spruce for the top and back and maple for the sides and neck.
- It has a set up that produces great sustain, which makes it a very good choice for classical guitar players who want to play long sets without any issues with their instrument falling out of tune or needing constant adjustments throughout a performance.
- This is an entry level classical guitar, and the fret markers are small and thin making it a little harder to see them and play them correctly.
- The body material is basswood and spruce for the top and back and maple for the sides and neck. Because of this, there could be some slight resonances that you may hear when playing with other instruments.
The Lava ME 2 is a great choice for a low-cost classical guitar. It looks, sounds, and feels like a much more expensive instrument, and it’s very affordable compared to many other options that are on the market. The design of the guitar is very classic looking with scalloped F holes and blond woods used for the body.
This guitar has a sculptured neck joint that helps to eliminate hand strain while playing, which is a nice feature although not necessary with this type of guitar. The neck is made from laminated maple and the scale length is 24-3/4 inches or 644 mm, making it a great fit for most players who prefer a larger neck size.
Q: Is there a lava Me 2 acoustic guitars?
A: Yes, these are the Lava me version and the Lava me 2 version acoustic travel guitar. Why lava me 2 acoustic guitars ? It is a travel guitar, like the Cordova Mini M travel acoustic guitar.
Q: What makes the lava Me 2 so special?
A: The Me 2’s molded carbon fiber construction is meant to reduce gluing, which in theory creates a stronger and tighter marriage between the top, back, neck, fingerboard, bridge, and strings. If the goal was a stable playing surface and strong tone production, Lava succeeded.
Q: What is the design of lava me pro?
A: The design of Lava me pro is very unique and classy. The guitar neck is made of carbon fiber and aluminum for good stability. Other parts like the bridge, nut, and saddle are also made with high-quality materials. The guitar has 6 strings that are made of phosphor bronze.
Q: What is the humidity of lava Me 2?
A: Humidity from 10% to 90%. LAVA ME 2 would works for you all the time no matter if you are in desert or a polar area. After buying a guitar you have to buy an amplifier.