With the release of the new 2019 Apple AirPlay speakers, you can now experience some of the best audio quality on your Apple devices. With powerful all-encompassing sound and superior connectivity options, these speakers are right on top of what people want in an iOS device speaker. This article will take a look at some of the best 2022 Apple AirPlay speakers to consider today or in future years.
Apple is leading the way when it comes to home device music experiences and these models are no exception. With the introduction of AirPlay 2, these speakers can now make use of all of the new features. With an integrated touch controller, the experience is very intuitive. You can just use your voice to change specific settings or you can also do it with a physical remote. The speakers are also designed to be compatible with Apple’s AirPlay 2-enabled TVs. This means that you can enjoy Apple TV sound right from a dedicated speaker unit in your living room.
This is the latest version from Apple and is also very easy to set up. Again, you are getting a remote control that will give you access to most of the functions that you need to use for audio entertainment. The product is compatible with both AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth devices so you can be sure there won’t be any loss of sound quality regardless of what platform you are using.
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Best Apple AirPlay Speakers
- 1.1 1. Sonos Move – Battery-powered Smart Speaker, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with Alexa built-in – Black:
- 1.2 FAQ:
5 Best Apple AirPlay Speakers
Last update on 2022-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Sonos Move – Battery-powered Smart Speaker, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with Alexa built-in – Black:
- The durable, battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening
- Easy to use - Setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, and your voice
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth - Stream over Wi-Fi and connect Move to the rest of your Sonos system at home. Switch to Bluetooth when you're away and offline
- Voice control - Amazon Alexa is built right in so in Wi-Fi you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more,...
- Battery that lasts - Enjoy up to 11 hours of continuous play time and deep, powerful sound. Easily recharge Move on the included base, or a compatible...
Last update on 2022-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Sonos Move is a battery-powered smart speaker that promises to give you an in-home experience like no other. This portable device can be easily packed away in the Sonos Playbar or any other Sonos Wireless Speaker and even serves as a speaker for your devices when they’re on the go.
It can also pair with other Sonos speakers which opens up for some impressive sound quality options. And if you really want to get future ready, it has Amazon Alexa built right in and provides voice control for your favorite services.
- Sonos is a trusted name in the audiophile space, and it shows in the sound of this speaker. The Move speaker has great clarity and rich bass tones for a fantastic listening experience.
- You can also connect to any other Sonos product using the “Trueplay” feature to personalize the sound quality based on your environment (which can make a huge difference).
- Sonos has a wide amount of compatible devices, and many through their app, so you can simply continue to add to the cool factor.
- Overall sound is a little lacking, but as a portable speaker, it is fine and does a great job with what it does
- The device is also quite expensive compared to some other device options out there, but Sonos is one of the best in the business so you aren’t going to find anything better.
- It is also a battery-powered speaker, so you will have to charge it every now and then.
- The app can also be a little clunky and difficult to navigate compared to some other devices out there.
Q: How to send audio from Apple TV to AirPlay speakers?
A: Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch,or on your iPad: On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS or later,swipe down from the upper-right corner … Touch and hold the group of controls in the upper-right corner,then tap AirPlay . Tap each speaker or TV that you want to play the current audio to.
Q: Does Qobuz work with Apple AirPlay?
A: The Qobuz app can only be used in CD quality, because of Airplay’s connectivity limiting digital audio files to 16 bit/48 kHz. Works on iPhone, iPad and Mac computers.
Q: Can I use iPhone as AirPlay speakers?
A: To play audio to your speakers, on your iPhone or iPad, open Control Center, then hold down the Now Playing widget, tap the AirPlay Audio icon, and choose your new speakers. For a more detailed walkthrough on using AirPlay on iOS, or other devices such as AppleTV and MacOS, view our complete guide on how to use Apple AirPlay.
Q: How to get sound on Apple TV airplay?
A: Make sure that your Mac and speaker are on the same Wi-Fi or ethernet network. Go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Sound. Under Output,select a speaker that you want to stream audio to. …