Soundbars are one of the few pieces of “smart” technology which you can buy these days. They offer an easy way to shortcut the messiness of wiring your home theater.
But with so many options out there, it’s tough to know which one is best for you. After all, everyone has different needs and expectations for their soundbar purchase.
For the purposes of this piece, we’re going to assume you’re looking for a soundbar that’s Google Assistant-enabled.
This means that your soundbar will be able to speak with your voice and respond to certain commands.
Google is all over the smart speaker space (Google Home and Home Mini). And as such, it makes sense that these speakers would also be able to interact with the latest generation of smart soundbars.
Table of Contents
- 1 FAQs
- 2 5 Best Soundbar with Google Assistant
- 2.1 1.VIZIO Sound Bar for TV, 36” 5.1 Surround Sound System for TV with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth, Channel Home Theater Home Audio Sound Bar – SB3651-F6
- 2.2 2.Bose Smart Soundbar 700: Premium Bluetooth Soundbar with Alexa Voice Control Built-in, Black :
- 2.3 3.Polk Audio Signa S3 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar and Wireless Subwoofer with Built-in Chromecast | Compatible with 8K, 4K & HD TVs | Wi-Fi, Bluetooth | Works with Google Assistant :
- 3 Conclusion :
1) Why should you buy?
A soundbar is a great way of upgrading your TV audio experience without having to invest hugely in a home cinema system, and the new Google Assistant makes it even more desirable for some. It can be hard to find a decent soundbar with the Google Assistant built in, and the Sony HT-ZF9 is one we would recommend for your TV. Not only is it a great upgrade to your TV’s audio capabilities, but it also has Google Assistant so you can control of your smart home devices and get answers to all manner of questions without having to use another device.
2) What to look for A soundbar needs to be easy to set up :
You should also make sure you have the right outputs on your TV to connect with the soundbar. If you don’t, you might need an adapter or a new cable. Make sure that all of your devices can communicate with one another without too many complications, and check that the soundbar comes with a remote control and instructions for how to use it. If your TV can’t support UHD or HDR content then you will need to invest in a different soundbar – this is especially important if you fancy watching 4K content.
3) What to avoid Not all speakers can play high-quality audio :
If you want the best possible sound quality, then you will need to invest in a separate home cinema system. The Sony HT-ZF9 can play UHD Premium content on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, so it is more than capable of delivering excellent sound. A good option for movies and TV shows is Crystal Sound 5 or Sound United Pro A/V 3 or 4.
5 Best Soundbar with Google Assistant
Last update on 2023-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.VIZIO Sound Bar for TV, 36” 5.1 Surround Sound System for TV with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth, Channel Home Theater Home Audio Sound Bar – SB3651-F6
- True 5.1 listening: enjoy True 5.1 surround sound with the included rear Surround sound speakers and a wireless subwoofer. 3 channel sound bar: A 3...
- Note: Please refer Troubleshooting steps at pg. 36 in user manual
- Wireless subwoofer: experience room-shaking bass with the wireless subwoofer. Sound Pressure Level - 101dB
- DTS virtual: X - Delivers virtual overhead sound For an immersive sound experience
- Wi-Fi Streaming: experience higher quality audio streaming over your home’s Wi-Fi network, without interruptions from phone calls or texts compared...
Last update on 2023-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Vizio’s new sound bar is not only equipped with Google Assistant, it also packs a lot of other features that make it the one of the best deals for home theater enthusiasts. Vizio has made significant leaps in quality and performance in recent years and their latest sound bar demonstrates this arc quite well. The Vizio TV Soundbar works both as a speaker and a Chromecast and you can stream what you want from your phone or laptop to any TV set with an HDMI port.
- Adjustable height.
- Bigger sound.
- Multiroom control with Google Home.
- It has only one HDMI input aLack of Dolby Atmos (hear sound coming from all angles).
- No HDMI input to connect your TV or game console to the sound bar.
2.Bose Smart Soundbar 700: Premium Bluetooth Soundbar with Alexa Voice Control Built-in, Black :
- Best Bose soundbar: The best-performing soundbar from Bose, featuring immersive sound, deep bass, and easy access to your entertainment. Use the Bose...
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart soundbar for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system...
- TV voice control: Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities, allowing you to control this smart soundbar, your TV, and...
- Make or take calls: With Alexa only, make or take calls from this smart soundbar to Bose smart products, Amazon Echo products, and anyone in your...
- Connectivity: Stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect
Last update on 2023-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Bose is a well-known sound company and the Bose 700 Smart Soundbar is their latest product. The soundbar can be controlled with voice commands or by using an app on your phone, connected to it via Wi-Fi or bluetooth. It also has google assistant built in so it can be controlled with voice.
The Bose Soundbar 700 is engineered with Google Assistant compatibility and a host of other audio innovations. You can get a reliable, instant audio experience that includes the convenience of controlling your favorite music and streaming services with just your voice. Plus, you can get information from Google. So, put the TV on mute and go straight to the source for live sports results or all-time leaderboards.
- The sound quality is unbelievable.
- It’s easy to set up and use with your streaming services.
- Voice activation makes it even simpler to use without touching the remote control.
- Slightly larger than average soundbar.
- No TV remote function
3.Polk Audio Signa S3 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar and Wireless Subwoofer with Built-in Chromecast | Compatible with 8K, 4K & HD TVs | Wi-Fi, Bluetooth | Works with Google Assistant :
- ULTRA-SLIM SOUNDBAR WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – Features 2.1 channel performance-tuned drivers - (2) 1.25” x 4.4”oval mid-range drivers & (2) 1”...
- POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital 5.1 Decoding helps maximize sound clarity & reduces voice delays. Hear clear, crisp...
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At 2" tall, the Signa S3 fits most spaces — easily...
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K and 8K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & clear...
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and more from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible...
Last update on 2023-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It seems like everyday a new smart speaker comes out with a new capability. Polk Audio’s Signa line is taking all of that one step further by not only sporting far-field voice recognition from Google Assistant, but also high fidelity sound drivers. It sets the stage for what could be the first speaker to combine these two traits together.
The Polk Audio Signa S3 is the result of Polk Audio partnering with Google to take the product to the next level.
- Best sound ever.
- Excellent bass performance.
- The volume blows people away.
- The microphone pickup is bad ass.
- It can’t do very much.
Google Assistant is so good at being handy, you might forget all the soundbars in this article have it. But if you’ve ever used Google Assistant on your smartphone, then you know it’s an excellent digital assistant that can do everything from playing your favorite song to turning on the right light. With the top soundbars on this list, you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite music with high-fidelity audio, plus have access to Google Assistant. It’s the best of both worlds.
The added bonus is that they are portable so if you are listening to music out on the pool deck or relaxing in your backyard, you can transport it with ease. There is not a better way to enjoy your pool party than with one of these top picks for the best soundbar with Google Assistant.
Q: Is your soundbar compatible with Google Assistant?
A: Integrate Google Assistant with your smart home devices to turn your lights on and off, control your thermostat, and of course: assist with home entertainment. If you’re in the market for a new soundbar, it’s critical that you find one that’s compatible with Google Assistant – and there are more options than ever.
Q: What is the best soundbar for Google Home?
A: The next google home soundbar we would like to tell you about is the SB3651-E6C 5.1 Soundbar by the well-known brand called Vizio. It offers you 101 dB of the premium surround sound and comes with the wireless subwoofer and rear satellite speakers included in the package.
Q: What are the dimensions of the Google Assistant soundbar?
A: The overall dimensions of this Google Assistant soundbar are 32″L x 2.77″W x 3.26″H and it weighs a little less than 4 pounds. Due to its slim and modern design, you can mount it on your wall or simply place it on a shelf or desktop.
Q: What are the benefits of the Samsung soundbar?
A: One of the major benefits of this soundbar is that it works with Google Assistant on devices such as Google Home. That will allow you to operate the soundbar just by giving it voice commands. You can use the voice-command feature through the app on your phone as well.