The need to listen to music has never been greater. The audio quality of the Audio-Technica AT-LP120 is excellent, and it can handle almost any genre you can throw at it.
No matter what type of music you like, this portable and affordable speaker will make for an excellent addition to your collection.
The Audio-Technica AT-LP120 is a small yet powerful speaker that was designed with portability in mind.
At only 9 inches tall at its largest point, it can easily be carried from room to room without taking up much space at all.
Hence in this piece we un-earth the best powered speakers for Audio-Technica AT-LP120.
Table of Contents
The size of the speakers are an important factor to consider before making your purchase. It’s always better for you to choose a pair of speakers that are small enough so they can be easily carried around. However, you should also take into consideration the size of the sound base that will accommodate these speakers. The Audio-Technica AT-LP120 has a main speaker size that’s 4 ¼” x 2 ¾”, which is pretty standard for most audio-visual systems nowadays.
2. Output Power:
Most people are concerned about how powerful their audio system is because it translates to the quality of audio being played through it. If you want a system that’s going to deliver a really powerful sound, you need to ensure you have a pair of speakers with high output power. Although this feature is rarely talked about, it’s still important to keep in mind when making your purchase.
3. Speaker Size:
When it comes to choosing the size of the audio speakers, there are two different types of speaker size: large and small. If you’re choosing a small speaker for your system, make sure the audio system is big enough to accommodate the smaller speakers. This is important because you want to have all your music played out loud without having to crank up your volume all that much.
When thinking about what type of amplifier to use with your speakers, you need to consider several things first. You’ll need to do your research and find out what the power output of the amplifier is. This will let you know just how powerful your audio system is going to be when it’s turned on.
Top 3 Powered Speakers for Audio-Technica AT-LP120:
Last update on 2023-09-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Audioengine A5+ (Plus) Powered Speaker | Desktop Monitor Speakers Computer Sound System | 150W Premium Powered Bookshelf Stereo Speakers Pair, AUX Audio, RCA Inputs/Outputs, Remote Control (Bamboo)
- PREMIUM POWERED SPEAKERS PAIR - The A5 Desktop Speakers are the best wired speakers to use as gaming monitor computer speakers, record player...
- INCREDIBLE SOUND - The A5 150 Watt Powered Computer Speakers with subwoofer output deliver high-fidelity true stereo sound that is the perfect upgrade...
- VERSATILE COMPACT DESIGN - These compact desktop speakers may be small, but they pack a big punch with room-filling bass, a variety of connection...
- ALL SYSTEMS AND SUPPLIES INCLUDED - Audioengine A5 Home Stereo System includes a pair of powered stereo speakers, 12ft speaker wire, 6ft AC power...
- SPEAKERS FOR DESKTOP MONITOR WITH WARRANTY - Based in Austin, TX, Audioengine is proud to provide a premium computer speaker and home stereo system...
Last update on 2023-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
With A5+ (PLUS) bookshelf loudspeakers, your computer becomes a complete high-fidelity music playback system. The A5+ (PLUS) is small enough to fit on top of your desk yet powerful enough to rival floor-standing models costing hundreds more. Dual opposing side-mounted bass ports eliminate the need for larger rear or front-firing bass port tubes found in competing speakers.
The result is nothing less than pure Audioengine sound with true audiophile sonic performance at your desktop. This full range class A/B bi-amped speaker features 60 watts driven by 50 watts class D power amplifiers for clear, accurate and powerful sound reproduction.
- These powered speakers are small yet powerful. They deliver an impressive sound quality, and they provide the cleanest sound possible.
- The volume goes up very high, but it’s never too loud. The bass is deep and strong which is great for music lovers who enjoy listening to music with an active bass line.
- They look beautiful because they’re made out of bamboo wood. (Not only do the speakers look good but they also sound good.
- It’s hard to plug in an external device without them making a lot of noise. They tend to get very loud, but it can cause some issues when there are other people in the room.
2. Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers
- BLUETOOTH 4.0 aptX connectivity – Stream high quality sound wirelessly with minimal loss
- OPTICAL / COAXIAL and AUX inputs - Attach the professional studio speakers to multiple sources at the same time
- 5.5 INCH MID-RANGE UNIT - Coupled with Digital Sound Processing (DSP) technology to deliver 120 watts RMS quality sound
- REMOTE CONTROL - Switch input sources and control the volume at your figure tips.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
Last update on 2023-09-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Edifier S1000DB speakers are the perfect choice for anyone looking for an exceptional audio system that can compliment their home theater system. The combination of high power, exceptional sound quality and outstanding design makes these speakers very unique.
The Edifier S1000DB speakers are quite similar to the A5+ in terms of performance specs. The S1000DB is the larger model in the line-up and it is designed with modern-day music lovers in mind. These bookshelf speakers will deliver a clear, rich sound quality when playing your music tracks on your computer or tablet device.
- They produce a very clear sound quality. The bass is powerful and will add a lot of depth to your music tracks.
- The size of the speakers makes them easy to transport from one place to another. The speakers are lightweight and they can be easily carried from room to room with ease.
- They’re incredibly easy to setup, which makes it a breeze to enjoy some great music whenever you want. These speakers feature a rubberized base that offers some excellent shock absorption when it comes time for you use them for an extended period of time.
- The rubber cover for the base of the speakers makes it a bit hard to put them together and take them apart once you’re done with them.
3. Klipsch R-51PM Powered Bluetooth Speaker
- Powered monitor
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Phono/line analog (with switch and ground screw terminal)
- 3.5 millimeter analog Mini jack
- USB digital
Last update on 2023-09-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Klipsch R-51PM Powered Bluetooth Speaker is a perfect choice for anyone who wants to enhance the sound quality in their home. These speakers are made out of wood so you can expect them to be sturdy, durable and beautiful.
The R-51PM features an 2 inch aluminum dome midrange driver for precise mids and powerful bass. The speaker works with Echo Dot, Amazon Tap , Fire Tablets, iPads, iPhones, Android smartphones & tablets, Mac & PC computers wirelessly via Bluetooth or using an auxiliary cable that includes a 3.5mm male jack connection.
- The R-51PM is a very high quality build. You can expect these speakers to last a long time and they’re quite heavy, which is a good thing if you’re a serious gadget owner.
- The Klipsch speakers come with a remote control that lets you adjust the volume of the speakers using your smartphone or tablet device. The sound of the speaker itself can also be controlled using this remote control.
- The sound quality of these speakers is fantastic! They produce crisp, clear sounds that are just right for anyone looking for some amazing audio quality at their home.
- It’s very hard to plug in an external device without them making a lot of noise.
Deciding on the right speaker for your computer is almost like buying a pair of headphones. You can get something that’s nice looking, affordable and still high quality. The best computer speakers are the ones that deliver good sound quality while also providing you with something that’s visually appealing.
The three options listed above are some of the best computer speakers on the market today. All of them will provide you with an amazing sound quality, great design and long-lasting durability.
Q: What powered speakers can I connect to The AT-LP120?
A: As the AT-LP120 has a built-in preamp, all powered speakers can connect directly to the AT-LP120. Included powered speakers without a built-in preamp (phono stage).
Q: What voltage does the Audio-Technica at LP120 run on?
A: Do bear in mind however that the Audio-Technica AT LP120 runs on 120 V AC voltage, so if you are ordering this from outside the USA, check your voltage and whether it is compatible via an adapter. BUNDLE INCLUDES: Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB Direct-Drive Analog and USB…
Q: What are the best powered speakers for Audio Technica?
A: Best Powered Speakers for Audio-Technica AT-LP120. 1 1. Audioengine A5 Plus. This is the speakers I was so pumped about at the beginning of the article. These speakers are awesome! My absolute favorite … 2 2. Edifier S1000DB. 3 3. Klipsch R-51PM.
Q: What stylus comes with the at LP120 USB turntable?
A: The AT LP120 USB turntable currently comes with an AT95E cartridge (identifiable by its green stylus). Before September 2011, the turntable was equipped with the now discontinued ATP-2XN (white stylus).